We’re looking for an enthusiastic artist, animator or editor to join our growing team making animation for broadcast, education, business and charities. Thanks to a new government employment scheme Kickstart to help under 25’s find employment and training opportunities.
You’ll have experience of making artwork, animation, editing or special effects and a desire to contribute to a supportive team and learn from others.
- To help the director and art director in producing 2D animations for our education, business, government and charity clients
- To help generate ideas for Fettle future online content reaching young and diverse audiences in new and engaging ways.
- To produce 2D animations themselves as confidence grows under the editorial supervision of the Fettle team.
- To help with research for new projects.
- To compile sound and art assets for edit.
- To produce artwork for pitches, print and presentation materials.
There is lots of support and opportunity to help the right person to grow and develop.
● Excellent drawing skills
● Strong all-round art and design skills
● Experience of making completed animation
● Ability to listen well and take direction
● Good English , Maths skills, IT and computer skills
● Open-minded with self-awareness and an eagerness to learn, grow and develop
● An understanding of the broad social, political and engagement issues behind Fettle’s work
● Willingness to undergo a full DBS record check (we will arrange)
● Degree or equivalent level of practical experience of making finished animations for commission
● Experience of animating and compositing in Adobe Animate and/or Adobe After Effects
● Experience of making 2D artwork in Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator
● Editing experience
● Character design/illustration experience
You will need to apply through your DWP Job coach