Three short animated documentaries based on interviews with members of Bradford’s Polish Community
Part of a series of Fragile Stories films commissioned by the National Media Museum, Bradford Animation Festival and I-Move, Yorkshire’s Cultural Programme for the 2012 Olympics.
These were shown on the screen before live broadcasts of Olympic events at the museum.
“Maria’s Story” was a finalist in the Encounters Festival “Depict” Award in 2012.
- Client National Media Museum
- Brand I-Move Yorkshire 2012 Olympics
- Design/Animation Zane Whittingham
- Producer Kath Shackleton
- Sound Dave Aston
- Voices Polish Community Association Bradford
- Project co-ordinators Deb Singleton Mandy Tennant
- Story advisor John Siddiqui
- Nominations DepicT! Award Encounters Festival UK