We worked with Dr Hayley Davies, Professor of Childhood Studies at University of Leeds, Families Feeling Safe and Limehouse TV, to create a series of 3 animations to help with child protection training.
These look at Protective Behaviours, simple actions that help to improve children and families to feel safe.
The themes are
- Domestic Abuse
- Predatory Behaviour
We will upload the videos as soon as they are publicly available.
- Animation and Design Ryan Jones
- Producer Fettle Kath Shackleton
- Producer Limehouse Lauren Russell
- University of Leeds Dr Hayley Davies
- Families Feeling Safe Fiona Benjamin & Dave Austin