We enjoyed working with Emmy and BAFTA winning documentary company Nine Lives Media on Marvellous Messy Minds, a children’s documentary for CBBC My Life.
Nine Lives made a live action documentary with three inspirational young people who describe their mental health problems, self-help strategies and achievements.
We made short animated inserts, where the animation helps to bring to live young people’s vivid descriptions of how it feels to have anxiety, low self esteem, anger, obsessive compulsive disorder and panic attacks.
This has been nominated for a Royal Television Society Northwest Award, a Broadcast Award and a Mind Award in 2016.
- Client Nine Lives Media
- Director Kelly Edgson Carroll
- Animation and Design Zane Whittingham
- Animation Ryan Jones
- Assistant Producer Sunny Kang
- Editor Noel Curry
- Animation Producer Kath Shackleton
- Exec Producer Cat Lewis
- Exec Producer (CBBC) Kez Margrie
- Award nomination Royal Television Society North West Best Children's Programme School Age 2016
- Award nomination Documentary Mind Media Awards 2016